Monday, August 11, 2008

ARMED AND DANGEROUS

Well I kind of figure you know, that this is where you are sort of not without a need to think to hard. I mean who tough is it to know that somebody with a gun is dangerous?

But that is okay. Which is why I do savor the times you can figure a way to make sure somebody is not armed.

Now it isn't always that hard to know. You get somebody who isn't wearing a coat or long sleeve shirt and you know he is probably not hiding a weapon.

The only thing is you know what I don't get is how come they only talk about guns on this deal? I mean other things are dangerous too.

And you can't even see when they are that way. Like if for some reason say you got a person who loves to smell a place up, now that ain't cool.

It sure can be dangerous to your nostrils or eyes if they are that way. Plus you know from a distance you may never know it too.

So you have to be careful. Not take any chances. Just be sure you are able to remember if you see them the next time.

Because these kinds of dudes definitely are not cool. And you can be sure they won't change either.

That is the worse part. Just never being sure with some folks. Although you can be sure that if they look kind of scuzzy up front it ain't a good sign.

It can be the pits that is for sure. And no thanks I will not make them on my list of buds to hang with though.

You can be sure if my eyes water from being down wind I won't want to get in some car with the person. Unless for some reason they have car full of deodorant.

Got to be happy over that part. Just being able to think perhaps this person can truly improve.

I do try to remember that at times. Man it is really important. And lots of times I do forget.

I mean the grimefighter in me is obliged to deal with stuff like smells. And if they come from the arm pit, even more so.

But Otis doesn't let me use my bat when I need to. I hate that part. Sure would be cool if I could when I wanted.
However, I guess just because somebody farts, I can't always do what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home