Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WISE AND STUPID

Now this shouldn't really be the case. You know ought never be other than smart. But that I have found out is not the case.

Nope not at all. And let me tell you when it doesn't turn out to be truth then I am more than a little disappointed.

I mean if somebody goes around and says they are a doctor that is cool. You do sort of think they would be smart too.

At least enough so they are able to like talk as if they really know what they are talking about. Which is often not the case.

Boy was that such a pain when that turned out that way the first time I dealt with it. I had this dude over at STINK who we were told was a doctor.

He as going to tell us all about how to clean better. So I figured that mean like cleaning junk so it is like a hospital.

You would have thought it was a good idea. And I reckon I would have like it if that happen.

Oh we did try to listen to him. He sure spent a lot of time talking about it. Which is not a good thing.

Not when you end up with not getting what is really anything clean in the process. Man he sure had lots of name for dirt.

But that just well wasn't all that informative. Wish it had been. I mean at first I was impressed.

Now it might have been a good thing if it actually worked. But it didn't. And the more we listened the worst things became.

That is when it turned out that he was like a doctor in some weird subject. Called grocery bag numerology.

Have no idea of what that even is. But I do know it was an education he got from a place called a paper mill.

I reckon that is one of those places where they turn logs into paper. Must have been somewhere they had time to teach people too.

Which is okay, I suppose. And that is fine with me. But might have been cool if they had been the least good and making a doctor know helpful junk.

Hope he learned a lot about toothpicks in the process. Because he sure didn't know beans about clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home