Monday, August 18, 2008

VERY WELL

You know this is supposed to be a cool thing. And any time it includes the word very you know it means extra good.

At least that is the way I see it. So if somebody mentions the word very I get all excited. Figure something good must be coming out of it.

And you wait around getting all excited. Because this has to be a good thing. At least up to the point they add that well part.

Let me tell you it sure ain't a joy. Wish they would not even mention that word. Always sucks when they do.

Might be cool if it was like a well where you got a drink of water. I would love that. A nice drink of water is great.

But this ain't that kind of well. Nope it is the kind that is more like being clobbered with a hammer.

A really big one that splatters your brains in the way you don't care about much after that. Which is not a good thing.

Only problem is that they never bother with the well part till the last second. No warnings given.

Just sneak it in there after the very part. Which is really the pisser. Because they don't even give you a chance to cope.

Those are the darn wells that make a good day really crappy. And sometimes I figure the person does it on purpose.

Oh yeah there are the very well people out there. Sort of the same ones who practice that darn oh well routine.

That is another of those dang sayings that is a big pain in the butt. You can be sure I don't get excited when they do that.

But let me tell you that I sure don't look to spend much time with such jerks. Nope they can go and do their well stuff some place else.

And you can be sure none of those well types will get invite over to my place. Unless they are the kind who lie about being a well type.

Some can fool you for a while. They can be so sneaky. So you really have to be careful when dealing with them.

Course my bat normally solve the problem when Otis doesn't make a big deal about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home