Friday, August 22, 2008

COME ON

I was watching this movie the other day and the characters were in this really bad place. Were talking a place full of monsters and junk.

One of those places that is darn right scary. Yeah, really, really scary. I mean the kind of situation you never want to experience, ever.

But do these clowns actually wise up? Not that I have noticed. Nope never that I have discovered.

Even after some buddy gets eaten and there is monster drool all over the place they are still acting like all is normal. Yeah that is sure stupid.

Now you have to admit that for the rest of us that would not be a hard thing to understand. Really once I saw one dead dude with his face melted, I would be knowing something was wrong.

Wouldn't need anyone to tell me hey look at that. Or tell me to like plan on getting a cannon if I can find one.

However, this never seems to occur to any of them. Nope, not at all. They are just happy to keep getting eaten.

And then when they do end up deciding something is wrong they tell each other to come on when running away. Do they really need to be told that?

Like it isn't really obvious. Nope that is truly not the way it works. Not for these dumbells.

Which might have something to do with why they are getting eaten in the first place. Yeah, that seems to be a big problem.

Now maybe they need to got to like monster identification school. Yeah somebody where they would learn to watch out better.

At least that would be a good idea to me. But doesn't seem to matter to those guys. Which I guess is fine if you have enough life insurance.

Maybe just learn to not say come on as much. So they won't look quite as stupid as they seem.

Wish those darn movie producers would ask for my help sometime. Yeah I could fix a lot of those problems.

But that is okay. I reckon it is more fun to just let them keep messing up. Maybe one of these times the actors will get tired of being some monster's lunch.




THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Truth is a boxer at times, you need to be slugged to get it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home