Thursday, August 21, 2008

THE SHOW MUST GO ON

Yeah, I'm all for this. Who came up with this dumb idea of interrupting my favorite reruns with the news?

If I wanted to know what was going on I would have turned on the news in the first place. So there!

But do they care? Are these darn news people the least bit appreciative of my efforts to appreciate the thrills of a rerun.

Heck that is the great thing about them. They were good for a laugh the first time so you can be sure they will be worth one the second time.

So there I am sitting down after a long day of grimefighting or hauling trash and just in need of a smile. Is that too much to ask?

I turn on my favorite sitcom rerun and the next thing I know it gets interrupted. Some guy in suit with too perfect hair decides I need to know about a fire in some brush.

Like they are hinting they want me to help or something. I do have a phone you guys. If you need help just give me a call.

And if you need to have me bring a hose then cool, I can do that. Might be nice if you gave me some warning though.

I mean leave a message or something. That would be nice. I would appreciate it. Really is something that I think is fair

Still the other part that would be nice is once they told me about the fire they would shut up about it. Yeah, I get it, I get.

So don't keep rambling on and on like I don't know what a fire looks like. Is that dumb or what?

Wish somebody would tell those darn jerks that part. Which is part of what I have learned about the guys who were suits on television.

They will all spend the whole time talking. Never saying much I figure I need to hear. That is boring.

Okay maybe if they did a few charades or something about fires it might help. At least give being a mime a shot.

Yeah, I could go for that. Really would be so cool. Well I can hope at least. But then you never know when that will happen.
Until it does always nice to have the remote to shut them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home