Thursday, August 28, 2008

SAD, BUT GOOD

Well I imagine some might find this hard to believe, but it happens. Only you are suppose to act sad.

Even if you really aren't. Kind of have to pretend a lot. Now see as a super hero I have to be the good guy.

So good guys have to be nice. It is a rule. I didn't say a good one, but a rule just the same.

Anyway I do try and pretend I am sad when some griminal gets messed up from being a griminal. We have to do that, really.

You know it looks good to the public. They just wouldn't be impressed if we like were to sit down and act happy.

Even more so if we spent the time dancing around and celebrating. That is the way we do really feel.

Just don't to it in public. We save it for later. Yeah, when we are back at headquarters. Then it is cool.

Well kind of. I mean our boss can't actually say it is okay. That would be less than cool. At least officially.

Now the deal is to me with the word officially. It is like what you say is cool. Only you don't necessarily belief it.

Sort of a fib only you don't call it that. Nope, you kind of make it sound like it is a law so nobody will gripe as much.

Oh well the thing is I sort of gave he boss a few things to think about. See when I did my bashing part I was smiling.

Kind of hard to avoid it in some ways. But that is okay. Well it was for me. Just had to put up with a STINK official position lecture.

Those are kind of a pain in the butt. And you like nod a lot and pretend it is all okay even when it ain't.

Just makes for some fun smiles. Up to a degree. And that is okay I guess. I don't lose much sleep over it.

My boss does I think. Sometimes. Not all thank goodness. Otherwise them speeches could into overtime.

And sure don't need that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home