Friday, August 29, 2008

ALIENS

I sure love this subject. The idea of a bunch of weird aliens running around just sounds like fun.

I just don't know why they are more friendly. Yeah that bugs me. I mean how come they can come by and give any of us a ride in their shape ships?

I bet they could even charge us for the ride. I know I would pay for the trip. Even help drive it if they asked.

One thing nobody ever seems to talk about is what kind of gas mileage do them suckers get? Is it better than a car?

Do they need like smog checks? Well nobody has said. Guess it is one of those things that we will never find out.

Maybe we ought to make them want to do this. Yeah, let's offer them some kind of cool stuff.

I bet we could get them all excited if we try. Like some discount tickets to places they would enjoy.

Or even some free junk. Not sure what all we could find they would like, but I think we could try to ask.

I wonder if a survey would help. Gee I bet that would help. Now how would we let them know?

I got it, they do seem to like messing with those crop circles. Yeah, we could leave some notes in them perhaps?

Or perhaps since they like taking people rides as surprises some times we could give a note to those lucky enough to get abducted. Hmmm, guess can always know them though in advance.

Well maybe I need to study this up more. Yeah, take some time to go to more alien type of movies.

Bet that would give me lots of good help. And I reckon I could also have fun with lots of snacks too.

I wonder if I could run into a few aliens in the process? They might show up. Guess wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Sure are a few weird folks at the theater at times. Bet you some are those aliens being what they call in- a-con-eato. Think it has something to do with eating cogs. Okay by me.

Thought for the week: "If something is a lead pipe cinch does it mean it only is easy for a plumber?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home