Sunday, August 31, 2008

SPECIAL MOMENTS

Yeah now talk about good. This can be beyond good. Not sure what you call that, but this is it.

I'm talking about time that you get those really extra cool breaks. The ones you never expected.

Yep, and we are talking good ones. Not like where everything gets messed up. I never call them kinds of situations as special.

In any case, I would rather concentrate on the good stuff. As in when this can happen. Yeah those are extra fun times.

Just wish you know I had a way to make them happen all the time. Sure would so much fun.

I did make a suggestion once though. Took time to call up the government and ask them to work on it.

Well it only seems fair. Whenever we are talking to some politician about a problem that is what they say.

That they are going to work on it. Only never quite find out how. And that gets really frustrating.

I mean I even went over to ask them about how they were doing at fixing the problem. Seemed like a good idea to me.

Talk about a mistake. Yeah the nerve of them people to not be there when I went to see them.

I mean it was after sunup so I figure they should have been there. Just because it was six am is no excuse.

I sure was disappointed in that part. And I went back later to tell them. Must have gone back several times.

And I couldn't believe those guys had the nerve to not show up till eight am. How can you take care of things if you are going to sleep all the time?

Oh they tried to give me some excuse, it was boring from my view. Didn't help at all Still didn't fix the problem.

They did promise to work on it again. It was in the winter I think. Said something about when hell froze over.

Not sure when that is, but not going to go there and find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home