Tuesday, September 02, 2008

ALWAYS AND NOT SO

Oh man talk about crazy stuff. I just hate those always deal where they don't mean always for sure.

You know you deal with some dude who makes you think the world is cool and they will make things perfect. They always got the answers.

Only somehow it never works out that way. You find out they were just making it all up, providing you can find them again.

It is like on the television. I was watching this cable show the other day. Oh man did they have some cool stuff for sale on this one channel.

It was great. And they made it sound like you know it would always work. So you figure that is a good kind of always

Well I got on the phone and talked to this one dude. And oh man he was so cool to talk to.

Everything sounded great. And I sure was looking forward to getting that deal in the mail.

Well when it arrived. I was so happy. Boy I just like turn on it on and the light in the nose of that plastic dolphin lit up as they promised.

I sure was happy about it too. Boy was so proud of how it worked. Did some nice light deals with it.

But then the dang bulb stopped working. They sure didn't mention that anywhere. It really sucked.

I called them up and sure expected them to explain how come it didn't keep working. I tried to talk to the same dude, but kept getting different people.

Anyway, eventually I was stuck you know, had to go and buy a new bulb. Not going to get suckered in like I did on those dang batteries.

The ones that said like everlasting on them. Yeah, that was a joke. Only thing everlasting was the cost.

Guess only thing I don't know if I can really trust anyone who says always now. I mean they really do mean it fine.

Just don't want anymore of this tomorrow. Or the next day. When they don't mean it wll last even that long.

Oh well such is joy I guess. For somebody I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home