Friday, September 05, 2008

SWELL

Nobody seems to say this much. And I think that is very sad. I mean we all do have those moments that are swell.

You know make you feel good. Boy who doesn't need them? I can't imagine anyone that doesn't enjoy them.

But then you never know, it can be so hard to always agree on them. Because we don't all have the same swell meter.

Yeah, what works for me doesn't always work for somebody else. Just a way life seems to work.

Not sure that is always a good thing. But then you know I can say if everyone will agree. And that is cool.

Still I do think if we had more of these swell moments it would be wonderful. And who knows if we worked at it maybe we could have them all the time.

I wouldn't complain. Not at all. Just would be so happy to know the old swell seconds were getting attention.

Now what I am talking about is a little extra effort here. We need to spread the gospel of swell.

Well the Reverend Analbe is always talking about the regular gospel and that seems to be about making people happy. So why not toss in some swell?

I mean maybe I wouldn't be always toting around donuts like the Reverend does. But that is okay.

I can imagine this swell thing would be something we could handle. I can't think of a reason it would be terrible.

We just need to get more involved making it a good thing. Yeah, I can feel it would be a great deal.

I can imagine all the people out there who would like find a little happy a good deal. And swell would do that.

Hmmm, now I wonder if perhaps a deal like say making it into a lottery would help? Couldn't hurt.

Just you know toss it out there as an option. Oh we might have to you know give some stuff way.

But I'm sure we could handle that part too. That would sure be swell.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Is showing both cheeks when mooning someone a full moon."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home