Sunday, September 07, 2008

JUST PASSING THROUGH

Now I got a problem with this. The people who say it are big at liars! Yeah the talk about passing through a town.

But you know I watched them and not once did I see them go through a store or wall or anything. So it was nothing, but a fib.

You got to admit they sure are stupid on that subject. I'm telling you it is so dang silly the stuff some people come up with.

Besides, nobody can go through buildings unless they are like superman or say some ghost. And these people were either.

At least I don't think they were ghost. Gosh I hope not. Hmm, I wonder if you have to have a driver's license if you are a ghost?

Kind of an important question I think. Bet it makes their cars get good gas mileage. Yeah, they wouldn't weigh much.

Only can't believe they would need a car if they were a ghost. And I reckon though that would be sort of up to them.

Gee maybe they are like ghosts who never got to travel much in life. So they are making up for lost time.

Hmmm, wonder if they need a map? Guess they don't worry about getting motel rooms. But then don't imagine they have to pay for them either.

Yeah might be a good thing. Still not eating would take part of the fun out of it for me. I mean nothing to me makes a trip better than stopping for food.

But then I reckon if you are a ghost with nothing to do then traveling is a good idea. I mean with the exception of say Halloween.

They do have to be kind of busy for that. Hmmm, wonder what they do with their snacks?

Hey if they can pass through walls and junk, I bet they can get all they want. You know I bet they have them stack up somewhere.

Sounds like they could use some help. Yeah, hate to see them all go to waste. And I reckon you know I will have to ask.

Next time say one of them comes to town and says they are passing through. I'll just ask them were are the goodies.

Hope they didn't lose them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home