Friday, September 12, 2008

SEEING SPOTS BEFORE YOUR EYES

I don't know what the big deal is with this thing. There has to be you know some reason people worry about seeing some dog name spot. Or even more than one.

Is this like a serious problem to some? I just feel like it is work asking. Because as far as I know it should be cool.

At least I think seeing a few pups would be good. Now providing they don't get weird or something.

Yeah that ain't a good thing. You know it is when they get that rabbis thing. They get all crazy and act goofy.

Then you have to be sure you don't like start howling at the moon. That can be so embarrassing.

Oh man this is really tricky. You just have to be so careful. Seeing them spots is a good thing.

Because if they are behind you then you could be in big trouble. Then they could bite you and you would have a real big problem.

So it is much better to see them before you eyes. No way of missing junk then. And who needs that.

As for me, well I think the big and important part is to always carry some dog food with you. Just in case.

Always a good choice. Dry food is easy than lugging around cans. Yeah, they can get way too heavy.

Nobody needs that. Nope, just better to have a small bag in case them pooches are running amuck.

As for me, well I also am careful about where I go. I take other ways of making thing work out.

Like being a pooch watch a lot. Making sure I always look both ways and behind me when I like get out of a truck.

That way they can't sneak up on me. Yeah, that can be a real problem. Them spots are tricky that way.

Can't blame them I guess. You know just a need on their part to get some attention. Somebody needs to help them with their fleas.

Just hope it is somebody else.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Rain on my parade, but don't piss on my head."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home