Sunday, September 14, 2008

RADAR AND SONAR

Okay, I got this figure out. Radar is called that because it deals with rays. And sonar because is it in the sea. So um waves I guess.

Not all that makes sense till you deal with the cops. They use radar too. But not to like find you know stuff in the air.

Nope they look for speeders. I don't think that is fair. I mean how come they can like do it with cars and not for other junk?

Like what if say a bird is going to fast? Can they give them a ticket? How about plane? Or say an astronaut?

See they never mention that junk. Nope, kind of get left out. So my question is do they do it without telling you?

Have to wonder. At least I do. I mean really is this a good deal? And at the same time do they like also have some sonar thing just in case you are drinking some pop while driving?

Yeah, that could be scary. They could pull you over for drinking too fast. Gosh I don't want to get a ticket for that.

Oh man do they send you to traffic school for that? Like that would definitely be scary. I mean you could be forced to watch movies about people drowning?

I tell you that is really not appealing to me. Nope, not at all. I wouldn't vote for it. And I think it sucks if they don't have the decency to warn you about it.

That is the really crummy part. I think I would sure make a fuss over it if I was a milkshake in a car and they pulled us over.

I don't think that would be cool at all. But you know them darn people who use this stuff can be so strange.

You just never know for sure what would make them happy. I don't think I want to find out either.

Guess I will see if I can find out a way to like make this whole deal easier to not worry about. Yeah, that would really be a good idea.

Now I guess from what I have heard they can use this on lead stuff. Like you know not able to see through stuff with x-rays if they are covered in lead.

And all I got to do is find a bunch of lead. Bet that would make me save. Him I wonder if you would need to put it in the milkshake? Guess I'll have to think on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home