Monday, September 15, 2008

SHOOTING THE MESSENGER

Now this is really strange. I've heard it mention in places, but go what the heck? I mean really are some crazy people out there.

I suppose it would make sense if the messenger did something wrong. Like you know burn down your house.

That would not make me happy. Nor anyone else I imagine either. But outside of that I reckon you know I just won't watch for them dudes.

Really not clear on who all these messengers are. Bet there are some weird ones out there.

Hope I don't run into many of them. Yeah, who wants to deal with some crazy person that comes back later and does something to freak you out.

I reckon maybe it is something in the message. I've heard like some kinds of glue can really be yucky.

Maybe it drives the person crazy for some reason. Or they end up with a really bad paper cut.

Oh yeah, those can really hurt a lot and make a person pissed off. So perhaps you know that really gets people to doing strange stuff.

Gosh I hope they don't like have something extra important they are delivering. Nope that would be terrible.

Like you know a catalogue about say jelly beans. I would hate to think what it would be like if they mangled it.

Then you would never know if it was a good deal. Too bad when that happens. And where is the fun in that.

I reckon you know you do have to appreciate that these messenger dues have it tough at times. It can be hard you know driving around all day.

What with traffic problems and all I can appreciate this would not always make a person happy. Hope they cool off before delivering though.

Not one who gets too many messages though. Honestly, most of the time they just leave messages on our answer machine.

But then you know if this was like some crazy message I could see why a person would be unhappy. Those are cool.

And that might get a need for a bullet or a picture I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home