Thursday, September 18, 2008

SNOW FLURRIES

Alright is this like punishment by some deranged snowman? Is this where the Frosty dude when nuts or something?

I do have to say this is not something I think is for the best. I heard about in on the weather channel.

And the talked about based on some weather over in another part of the world. And I figure maybe the snowmen are up to now good.

Like isn't it bad enough they mess around with snow cones? I figure there is something wrong on that deal.

Oh well guess I'm glad these flurry deals, whatever they are, don't happen around me. Nope I'm happy about that.

Well I think I am also glad that snow melts. Yep, it really does. Honest, if you didn't know it.

But that doesn't mean they can't be sneaky. Bet it is some kind of a plot. Yeah, some thing to give you frostbite so your butt falls off.

Would be just like them darn snowmen to pull stuff like that. Now I ask you is that fair? I don't think so.

Now these are problem those snowmen called Abominationable, or abdomen-ate-an-apple or something like that. Anyway, it don't sound good.

Guess it is kind of tough to live only in winter, well at least till you find some refrigerator to hang out in. That would really not be cool.

Ooops, I guess it would be cool, huh? Maybe not fun though. Have to appreciate that part.

Oh well I can't blame them for maybe be grouchy if they are all that you know stuck in an ice box. Not fun I reckon.

So maybe they sneak out at times to cause trouble, being bored an all. Can't blame them or that.

But I'll pass on the frostbite thing. Really doesn't sound that appealing. People can take that and keep it for themselves.

Me, I will take the snow cone, as long as it ain't yellow from some snow man having weak kidneys.

Don't want to think about that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home