Monday, September 22, 2008

A FEEL TO IT

This is really a weird thing to me. People who talk about it always seem so strange. You got to wonder about them.

The problem is the it part. You know it ought to b simple, but it never is. Just too many crazies out there.

I was in this restaurant the other day and heard a guy say this. Oh man was he making a big deal about it.

Okay, it really wasn't much of a restaurant. It was this place that sold books. And they had this spot where you could buy coffee and junk.

There were sure a lot of people hanging around the place. Like it was some dang amusement park.

No personally that is okay I guess if it is your thing. But personally, doesn't do much for me.

Oh books are okay. You know they do work great as bookends and paperweights. Wonderful for putting on top of newspapers.

At least until you need the paper to use as filler in some box. Then you have to move the book.

Anyway, back to the look of it deal, this dude as sitting there drinking some coffee and talking to some pal. They were talking about something to do with politics.

That is when the one dude mentioned not liking the look of something. An it of some kind.

Which sort of sounded so dumb. I mean they were talking about needing new laws for some reason.

Only they didn't even know what they looked like. Or if they were an it. So I had to wonder.

I think it was that coffee. It can make people kind of squirrely. Which isn't a good thing at times.

But at least they weren't tell me so I had to worry about it. Nothing worse that getting some jerk to decide to make your life miserable.

I sure am glad that whatever the if was they didn't like it wasn't my problem. Yeah I got enough real junk to worry about.

Which is one less problem I reckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home