Saturday, September 20, 2008

THE SWEET BUY AND BUY

Oh man there is nothing greater, so much fun as shopping at the candy store. You got to have a smile when doing that.

Well I guess some don't. But I sure do. And I don't think it is complicated or the least bit a problem.

Just one of those deals I don't get to do everyday. I am sure working on it though. Yeah, really been trying to add it to my daily routine.

But the big problem is my buddy Otis. He seems to think this is not a good thing. I don't know why, he always gets something too.

Just kind of makes it out to be other than a cool thing. Now personally I think the world would be a better place with more candy stores.

Just imagine how great that would be. Able any time you got the urge to stop in and grab a snack.

I haven't figure out why more people don't make this a habit. In fact they ought to make it a law.

I mean there are so many crummy laws out there that only piss people off. They really don't help at all.

Wouldn't it be great if for once there was one that everyone could enjoy? I know I would be so happy about it.

Well I did think of writing my congressman about it. You know to let him know how cool it would be.

Then I figure why stop there. Heck, I decide to write everyone who is some elected dude about it.

And I will get around to it eventually. Sort of gets very distracting at times. I mean I figured I would add some you know candy to the letter.

And figured chocolate was best. No sense wasting my jelly beans on that part. Well the thing was writing got very tiring.

So I decided to snack on the candy. And I don't know what happen, but after eating abou three pounds of chocolate I just got so sleepy.

So I guess I will have to try again another time. When I have more chocolate. Yeah that will be a while.

Otis wasn't too crazy about me using it all up and telling him I was using it in writing. He sort of thought I was making that part up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home