Tuesday, September 30, 2008

UNDER THE GUN

Well unless you are some really tiny midget or the gun is like a cannon, not sure how this happens much. And yet I hear some talk about it a lot.

You do got to wonder what kind of gun these people are dealing with. I mean how come these people end up under a gun anyway.

Make me wonder if they like take weird naps. You know get tired a lot and decide to just sleep wherever.

Now you would think they would notice a gun lying around. And not be so stupid as to like try to use it as a blanket.

But you know, people do strange stuff at times. Really can be so weird. Why you would not know a gun wasn't good to use that way I can't say.

Anyway if you are dumb enough to do that, why complain about it? That seems to be what people love doing.

Like if it is so bad, then next time don't trying being under gun. At least make sure it isn't loaded.

That way it won't be so heavy. And see now that isn't all that hard to figure out. Well not to me.

But then I don't mess with guns much. Oh the occasional water pistol perhaps, but otherwise nope.

Now maybe what people need is more time thinking this over. Yeah, they need to figure less of a way to be stupid.

I'm sorry, but guns really ain't that cool for blankets. They really don't seem to work at all.

But then if you are goofy on that subject, at least don't whine about it. Nope just go on and be stupid to yourself.

I don't want to know about it. And especially if you are like going to claim it is a reason you are late to something.

Or didn't get something done in time. Next time around perhaps you need to just not mess with them.

Then you will have time for a change. Seems simple enough to me. I think it is a big deal.

Yeah, funny how it is hard to help some people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home