Sunday, September 28, 2008

ANOTHER

I want to know who made the rules on another? You know the person that decided what was okay to get more of and what was not.

I reckon it was somebody who didn't like to share much. Yeah, they like to horde stuff all for themselves.

There sure is a lot of that, which goes on. And for me that doesn't work. Oh the stuff some people come up with.

Yeah like I'm going to belief they really have the right to say I can have another bag of jelly beans, but not another bash of a griminal. That sucks.

Now I suppose I wouldn't mind if the rules were written down somewhere. But they never are.

Nope, this is more like playing a game with somebody who keeps changing the rules as he goes along. That is so dumb.

Oh well, I am grateful this don't happen at home. I can sit and watch television all I want and not be told no.

That is the word that always comes with the another part too often. So many dang people are real good at that part.

Which sucks. Because they wait to tell you it too. Not today, but only after you get all excited to have another something.

I was hoping they would make a law on this. You know like issue another license. That would be cool.

I like that idea. As long as they don't get crazy about it. Like say you need another license for another another thing.

Hmm, see that is so dang confusing. I can imagine it will only get worse if given the chance.

Well maybe I will check around and find out if there is a place where nobody bugs you about the whatever. That would be great.

Probably on some another list that you can't get a copy of. Yeah, I reckon that will be the case.

Oh well I will figure it out someday. I will make sure I get all the another I want. And if somebody does like it they can have another bashing.
Those I never run out of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home