Saturday, September 27, 2008

911

Oh yeah you got to be sure you don't forget those numbers. Emergency calls always have to remember them.

Only I was wondering is it okay if your emergency doesn't add up to nine hundred and eleven whatever? I was sort of concerned on that part.

I mean you never know if that is a problem. I mean if you call and you can add up your problem to that total do they hang up on you?

Guess some don't need to know. But I sure would like to know for myself. Just in case I have to add up that many emergencies before I call them.

Now do they have a number to call for less emergencies? Well seems like a far question. One that you should have the right to know.

At least I would imagine knowing it would be a good deal. Not sure where you can ask for the information.

I did go over to the mall. They have an information booth there. And it really is a nice place.

The people aren't always helpful though. I have gone over to ask all kinds of questions, but don't seem to get the right answers.

Now the deal is that I figured for some reason they wanted to keep the details a secret. Yeah, they might have their reasons.

Like if they don't want the number called too much. Now that is a really big problem I suppose.

I mean people might call or reasons that are not emergencies. People will do that I reckon and it messes it up for the rest of us.

Yeah that ain't good. What if I have real emergency such as running out of jelly beans. Oh yeah I need that number.

Well since those mall dudes aren't that helpful in that regard. Well I suppose I will keep checking other places.

I know they got information number for the phone company. Hmmm it is 411. So maybe that means the other emergency numbers are between 411 and 911.

Perhaps I just need to dial them all till I find the right one. Kind of a long way to do it. But perhaps it will work.

Worth a try I supppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home