Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CAPTAIN AMERICA

I was trying to figure out what super hero army this guy belong too. And made me wonder if there is like a General America or Major or Colonel?

I don't know. Seems like they need at least a general of some kind. But they only talk about this you know Captain guy.

Guess he get stuck doing all the work. Not sure that is a good thing. I mean beating up the bad guys is important work.

But do you think that he gets stuck with all other Army junk too? Like does he have to drill a lot?

Hmmm, would be nice to know for sure. And what about like doing KP? Can't imagine is fun doing dishes in his outfit.

Hope he doesn't have to march a lot, unless he has some cool tank. Never seen him with one.

Maybe he leaves it parked in his garage. Yeah, no sense wasting gas with the price of gas today.

Oh well, I don't suppose it is a big problem. I mean he is a super hero, so I'm sure the tank is a super one.

Yeah that is the good part. Super heroes do get super junk a lot. I reckon it comes from the Army surplus super store.

Not sure where you find those. Probably you know kept the address in his super address book.

Yeah, you never know what all kinds of cool stuff he has that is super. But I did notice he doesn't wear green outfits like regular army guys.

So I will assume he keeps them for them maneuvers that all those army types do. I bet there are a bunch of them.

And you know I do recall seeing him doing much in the way of saluting. Kind of a shame.

You would think he would have practiced that a lot. At least I would figure it would be a big deal.

Well maybe he doesn't have time to worry about all that stuff while saving the world. Nope I can appreciate it.

Probably saves it for special occasions like Armed Forces Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home