Sunday, October 05, 2008

PEST CONTROL

Ah, well you sure love to see this happen. I want to be sure you can get rid of such pests. Only Otis never lets me.

Well the number one pest in my life is old Junior, rat boy, Hemoglobin. That cheese hording freak is such a pain in the ass.

I wish he could be otherwise, but that is impossible. And I really don't mind that he is all hung up on cheese.

There are worse hobbies I guess. I just hate that he decides to bug us about it. Like it is somehow important for us to love cheese.

Now don't get me wrong. Cheese is good. I do enjoy it sometimes. But I don't live for it like he does.

And I sure don't make others mess with it just because he can't get by without eating in ten times a day. Oh man does that suck.

Now the pain part is because he is the assistant director over at STINK. So he can weave in cheese as part of our jobs.

I'm sorry, but most of the griminals we deal with don't carry cheese on them. And some don't even eat the stuff.

But he will have our behinds out there at times patrolling some grocery store to check for griminals in the cheese section. Like that really helps.

Oh well at least I do get a break sometimes. Yeah, he will be off somewhere for a while checking out cheese for himself.

And that is great when he leaves us alone. Just not enough of the time. And you can be sure I don't believe his cheese alien theories either.

He tried to get me to believe that aliens were coming here to steal cheese. Something about them and the moon being made of green cheese.

Anyway we had to spend a whole week one time checking out stores during a full moon. And didn't find a single alien or griminal.

Did get a break on some jelly beans. At least those are fake. I know aliens do go after them.

But that is why I keep my safe. In my socks. I know aliens don't check them. They are afraid of socks.

Well that is what I heard at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home