Thursday, October 09, 2008

ASPIRIN

These must really work great. At least it seems to from how often Otis uses them. He gets those headaches at the strangest times.

He'll be sitting there and looking okay, then we will chat for a bit and he gets a headache. Now that is weird.

I'm figuring that it is maybe from something he ate. That can cause problems at times. Which ain't a good thing.

Course sometimes we will be out on say our patrol and he will get them. And for no special reason that I can tell.

You know I will ask him some question, just a plain old question, nothing special and he mentions having a headache. Hope he's not getting sick.

It was like the other day. We were out on patrol. And I saw this saying. It on this billboard.

And it said it was a public service announcement. Only I didn't notice where it actually did any speaking.

Seemed to me that it should have said something to be an announcement. And still didn't hear a darn word.

Well let me tell you I asked Otis about it. He sort of explained it. Well, I should say he tried.

Yep, what he said really didn't make sense. He tried to say that the board having it in ink form was like talking.

Sounded like a phony magic trick to me. I sure wasn't buying it. Nope, wasn't happy about it at all.

And more I tried to ask him the more he made it more confusing. Yeah, that was not a good thing.

Anyway somewhere in the process he mentioned he got a headache again. Boy sure never is a fun thing to talk to him after that.

In the meantime I am happy that I have at least got past those dang signs. They are kind of weird to be sure.

Hope the next time they decide to have something for the public they make it a service we can all enjoy. And talk too.
Or have somebody standing up there that can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home