Monday, October 13, 2008

PLEASE WAIT

What knucklehead come up with this idea? Really is there a good thing to this that I don’t know?

Now it seems to me that waiting is what they make you do to keep from answering you questions. Like they have to think up a good lie.

And to try and get you to forget the question they give you that dumb hold music to listen to. Without any idea when they will come back on line.

Oh yeah that really is a pain. I mean I bet the same clown thought up both. Like you know if I make them wait long enough, maybe they will go away.

Got to admire them I suppose for trying to be clever. Wish it helped in some way, but it just pisses me off.

I mean I wouldn’t be calling if I didn’t have a good question. Not like I’m doing it for my health.

Nope I call for the reason I need to know something. And you can be sure that I am not going to like ignore them in the process.

Really is such a pain when they do that. But you can be sure they are not going to deal with it differently.

Now the big problem is that it don’t get any better if you show up in person. Some of these places even have waiting rooms.

Wish they had some idea what year it was. Really this is so crazy to see some magazine that is older than I am in these places.

But I guess they figure you would rather look at them than sit there feeling stupid. And they could make it all better by just answer the question once and a while.

Yeah, do it more than later. Now would be nice. Right away would be really cool. Lots of luck on that part.

Heck, never happens. I am hopeful though. I keep thinking maybe some crazy person who has a brain will start working in these places.

I know that is probably a silly notion. I imagine that won’t happen in my lifetime. Maybe somebody else’s.

Well might be fun to know that person and find out when the time comes they get a break on this hold business.

Can’t wait to see that, but guess I have no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home