Sunday, October 12, 2008

WALKING HOME

Have to do this alot at times. We ride the bus over to STINK plenty of occasions. Which is okay.

Fortunately we don't live to far from the bus stop. Not that it is a big deal. As long as there are no nuts on the bus.

Wish they didn't ride the bus. But then you can prevent them from getting a ticket. So you live with it.

Like that other day. I got on the bus and sat down next to this dude. Otis was taking a nap and so I was kind of bored.

So there I was explaining about grime and STINK and all the other junk we do and he got weird on me. Too bad too.

Seemed like a decent guy when I first talked to him. Just got rather strange when I you know explained stuff.

Happens so much on the bus too. I mean wow like there are so many who act so crazy when you explain junk.

You really got to wonder about all those people. Do they like have to get a special ticket or anything?

If they like have to pay extra cool. I hope they don't like get a discount or something that would be scary.

And so far they don't have to get off where we do. In fact I think they are impressed with where we live.

Seems like they are always celebrating when we get off the bus. Yeah, nice to seem the appreciate class.

Kind of makes me proud. Yep, nice to know they see quality when they look at it. And even if they are weird.

Wish there was a way to get more of the normal people on there. Seems like the times you meet one they never come back.

Kind of sad. But they do get you know busy and all. And sometimes they get cars. Which is cool too.

But in the meantime it is nice to not let it get to you. Oh yeah, I really do savor that part. Providing it stays okay.

And I'm working on that. Might even share a few jelly beans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home