Sunday, October 19, 2008

AFTER GLOW

Okay this is one of those deal where you never know what is going to happen next. And where is the fun in that.

This glow business is fun. Well it can be. You know if you see somebody who stayed out in the sun too long.

Oh yeah that is cool. They are like human strawberries. And they can sure be in need of the after part.

But not sure there is any kind of rule on what works best as an after. Hard to be sure. They don’t have it written down anywhere.

And that is okay I reckon. Nobody said it was a law. Might be kind of hard to figure too. What would you get if you broke that kind of law?

Guess that would depend on what happens after the glow part. Wish they gave you a list. I would like that.

You could pick up your favorite after. Hope it didn’t have a big price. Yep, I could handle it with the right price.

Hmm, wonder if the take credit cards? Also have to wonder where you find this after part?

I mean is there like a catalogue to shop out of? And do they give you any discounts for certain choices?

See they never get around to mentioning those kinds of deals. I think they need to work on that aspect.

I mean the after could be something really crummy. Then you would really hate that option.

But that is okay. I will keep making up my own part. I want the jelly bean option. If I had a reason to glow then I want a reason to enjoy it.

Now since nobody has made a rule on the subject, I guess it won’t matter too much. Yep, I think I could be happy over that part.

In any case I think I will vote for the choices that I want. Voting seems to be a good option in such cases.

All I got to do is find a politician who is making this part of his promises. Sure would be cool to find.

But I bet there are out there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home