Friday, October 17, 2008

A WORK IN PROGRESS

I think the important part to this is knowing that it ain’t done. And so you can’t get pissed because it don’t work right.

Now the big problem is when they say this they never tell you when it will be done. Like it is some secret.

This is a good thing? Not to me. Nope, I am not happy when this happens. I mean they get you all excited with the idea and don’t finish it.

What good is that? Sort of takes all the fun out of it if you ask me. Really I don’t see the good benefit in this at all.

But that is always how it seems to come across. And this normally seems to happen at the worst times.

I see those under construction signs in lots of places. Seems like they want you to you know be impressed.

Which I might be if for some reason they made sense of it all. To show you how soon they will make it a good deal.

Then I would be happy. Well in terms of being able to plan on stuff. Yep, I could bet I might even enjoy it.

But then the other thing is they don’t always let you know what good will come from this change. I mean it is hard to get excited if it doesn’t work for you.

Been saying that a lot it seems. The idea that it needs to be helpful. And in a big way. Sure wish that happen with everything.

It never does though. Just ends up boring. At least for me. But that is okay, because I got ways to fix that problem.

Yep, I just sort of help them out with fixing the stuff. If it ain’t working right, I try to fix it.

Wish I got thanks for that effort. But never do. More like a few smirks. Not quite the type of joy I like.

So that becomes another of those joys you can always get excited about if it don’t work the way you expect.

Which I’ve been working hard at making this easier. So far I figure I have been best to try and help at night.

Just drop by when everyone is gone. Still not getting smiles, but no complaints either.


Thought for the week: "Life might be a bowl of cherries, but somebody ate all the fruit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home