Thursday, October 16, 2008

TRIALS

I sure got this part figured out. Over in the courts this is where you either get to have a reason to party or end up in jail.

Now that is not a good option. I sure don’t want to be in that position. Had a few visits like that, but so far not ended up on the trial thing.]

Anyway, the other day I heard about this thing called Speed Trials. Man does that mean they are going to haul your butt off to the jail for speeding?

Sure sounds scary to me. Oh yeah, who decides how fast the speeding part is? And when you get in need of a trial over it?

From what I have seen the courtrooms are kind of small. So how do you speed in them? Not sure they explain that part very good.

And the thing is if you like have to be a witness does that mean you have to sit and watch some blur and say what it is? I would imagine that would get tricky.

But I know they need witnesses. Unless they have that stuff called circumstantial evidence.

Not sure what it is, but sure sounds kind of weird. No circumstance should be allowed to rat you out.

And like you know is it always a bad deal? I mean like what if you were speeding for a good reason?

Seems like a good thing to ask. And what about the jury thing? I mean if you are like running around do they have to follow you?

And if you say out run them do you get off without getting in trouble? I think that is a good question to ask.

I don’t know it all seems kind of weird. I mean that is such strange way of dealing with somebody who was say running to fast.

Now if you were on a moped that would be even worse. I mean you can’t hardly go that fast anyhow.

Honestly, this whole deal sucks to me. Really doesn’t sound fair at all. Not me. Plus I heard it said that justice is blind.]

So man how can it even see to till if you did something fast? Wish they would think before coming up with such stuff.

Yeah, really would help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home