Monday, October 20, 2008

GIBBERISH

Now this is when people say junk that don’t make sense. Sure is a lot of that, which seems to happen.

Yeah, it is amazing how many people are out there who just don’t make any sense. Really is something pretty day fantastic.

I don’t, I guess this shouldn’t be a big deal, but it is to me. I mean I can’t figure out how come these dudes get to have so much attention.

Well anyway, it does seem to be a thing some like otherwise when somebody gets up and babbles about junk they would be told to shut up. Only that isn’t how it works. Nope they seem to get applauded for doing it.

Like the other day Otis took me over to this college to listen to this professor give this lecture. It was suppose to be about the universe.

Which I guess was a good thing. Not quite sure how, but anyway they thought it was cool.

Only I tried to make sense of it and never did. He was rambling on about stuff like cosmos and comets and something called black holes.

Now that sure didn’t make a lot of sense to me. I mean space is sort of cool. But with all those things he was saying it was really boring and sure didn’t make sense.

Oh well I reckon you know you have tolerate people being weird at times. And that is okay I guess.

But sure don’t seem like they should be allowed to have some big meeting to prove how weird they are. Just don’t make any sense.

However, that wasn’t something I was given any vote about. Nope, nobody sat down and passed out a survey and asked us to vote on gibberish junk.

I know why too. I mean if they did you would have ended up with most of us saying forget it.

And even more so when they ramble on about the universe and never mention cool junk like aliens and flying saucers. Never said a word about them.

Anyway, I did go up to the dude afterwards and you know tried to help straighten him out. Didn’t do much good I’m afraid.

He looked at me like I was the one with the problem. Which is naturally said, but when you can’t say things that make sense it happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home