Tuesday, October 21, 2008

STONE CUTTERS

Okay where is the fun in this? I sure would like to know for myself. I mean stones are kind of boring.

You can’t really do much with them. At least nothing that I can figure as good. Now maybe somebody else sees stones differently.

I won’t say they can be cool. I guess you can savor them for something good. Like say building a wall.

But once you have built the wall you can do much with it. So that seems kind of less than exciting.

Now that is why I ask how come you need to cut stones? Is there like a special use for them that way?

I do have to wonder. Really seems kind of dumb if you ask me. Well true, nobody has, but if they did I would tell them a bad idea.

Yeah, I mean what is the point. Can you like cut them into cool shapes for some reason? And then what?

I guess this is the type of fun people who aren’t rich might want to have. I guess I would get jazzed on the type of knife you use.

I bet it would be great for other stuff. Well not sure what you would need to use in on. Guess if it works on stones it works on a lots of things.

But then you can’t say for sure. I mean the very idea of somebody spending time coming up with it is rather strange.

Lots of strange people around though. Got to admit that. And who needs to let them bore us with it.

Now I have seen some strange you know statues out there. I guess if that is your thing cool.

But I don’t know, just seems like kind of pointless to me. I mean why couldn’t they make them out of something else?

Yeah, like crackers or something you could eat? That way if you got bored with the statue you could have lunch.

Yeah, why don’t they ask me such things. Heck for a little peanut butter I would make it look real cool.

But then they do have to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home