Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DOWN IN THE MOUTH

Man is there anything more useful than mouthwash? I mean in the morning when you mouth is like some car floor mat it really can make a big difference.

And man they sure give you so many options in terms of taste. You got the medicine one and the minty one.

Then there is that one called wintergreen. Now that one doesn’t make much sense to me. I mean winter is about snow.

So where do they come up with the green? Is it like artificial? Well hope it ain’t green snow.

I know what causes yellow snow, but not sure on the green part. Must be something really awful.

Unless like say they were able to save something from summer. And you use in on snow to make it green.

Well why you would want to I have no idea. But somebody thinks it is a good idea. Oh well, tastes good just the same.

I don’t bother trying to find out where it comes from. Sort of better in some ways not to ask.

I find that is a good rule with some things. Makes life easier. My rule is if you enjoy it then don’t ask.

Works pretty good with foods. As long as you don’t find out later they are bad. That is when you stomach surprises you.

Would be better if it could say something before you ate it. But that don’t seem to happen very often.

So I figure this whole deal comes down to the ordinary thing of being best when you are talking about food. Other areas don’t seem to work as well

What I’m working on is a way to maybe help spread this around more. You know sort of figure a way to make mouthwash for people’s attitudes.

Boy some of them are sure crappy. And you just have to wish there was a way to improve that part.

Well I do have one solution. It involves my bat. But that one doesn’t taste sweet. Just feels good.

Well at least to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home