Saturday, October 25, 2008

ONIONS AND PEANUT BUTTER

People seem to have too much trouble with how these two things fit together. But they do.

And I guess I can appreciate when you have to deal with people who are kind of slow they might not figure things out. Which is sad.

In any case I will take the time to be sure they get understood by all. And do it in way that will hopefully make lots of sense.

But the big deal is that got to start out by saying that for me these are like really important things. I mean there just ain’t much in life you can eat that don’t work better with one of them.

Onions are important for stuff like burgers, pizza, burritos and other junk. And you just can’t have a decent meal without some onion rings too.

Peanut butter goes great with just about everything else. And so you do need them in order to keep things in balance.

See I think that is the problem with too many. They just don’t appreciate this and don’t try to keep stuff straight.

So that is why some act crazy. Yeah, I think it is what makes some so goofy and mean too often.

Now really if the person was to chill out with a big amount of peanut butter in their mouths they wouldn’t be yelling as much. Really make things nicer.

At least I think it would be a way to make things easier. And that really is important. Might even make them happier.

Peanut butter will do that for you. And onions will to. So you have to be happy when you have those.

Now the important part is that you try not to let them bug you on this. You just gobble down those onion and enjoy it.

I know have them raw with peanut butter on them. Just go on and enjoy. I’m sure you will like that part.

But I reckon you would be a good to do this alone. Some people don’t appreciate the idea of such freedom.

At least when they can smell it. So just enjoy it by yourself and then later you can use the mouth wash. Big help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home