Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY HOURS

My goodness who can be upset over a time set aside for happy? The idea sure does sound great.

I know I sure don’t have a reason to complain about it. Only problem is finding it. Yeah, that ain’t so easy.

Wish it was. Oh yeah, I won’t be upset when this happy happens in a time where I know about it and get to attend.

I wish they had these at like a candy store. Those places already give me reason to be happy.

They don’t even need to mention a special hour. Just you know make it a time when they tell me about it first.

I even told them that was a good idea, but they didn’t seem to think so. Hard at times I guess to have somebody see the joy in such things.

Well while I was thinking on it that is when I saw the sign. Over at this place called a bar.

So I guessed they might have you know some dancing clowns or juggling acts inside. That would be cool.

But shoot I did go inside and didn’t see any. Then this dude behind this big long wooden counter asked me about my driver’s license.

Now I never need that to have happy before. Sure was confusing. And let me tell you that didn’t help much.

Well we got to discussing that. I was like, hey, I don’t want to drive there to be happy. Can’t I just walk?

Man he got really silly about stuff. Said without my identification he would give me a drink.

Heck, I didn’t even ask for one. Nope, not me. Oh you can be sure that I wasn’t going to let somebody take my identification either.

Didn’t fall for that one. And from what I could tell nobody there was all that happy. Guess they could have needed a happy hour.

Sure didn’t think like I was going to find it there either. Well not as far as I could tell. So I just left and figured they ought to work on that happy stuff.

I know I will look elsewhere myself.


THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "When somebody rains on your parade do they call it a float?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home