Monday, October 27, 2008

DOWN AND OUT

Now this is not the best option we have. Oh yeah I got to admit that being in some basement and out of batteries is not cool.

But that is the part you have to work on. Making sure you don’t run out of batteries. Nope that is a bad idea.

So the way to get around this is to try and not forget. You just have to be sure you always have plenty.

Only pain in the butt is how this so often is not a good option. I mean you may not have a power outage for a long time.

So that means you get stuck with the whole deal being such a pain. Oh maybe you have batteries, but you didn’t check your flashlight lately.

So that means you just end up in a mess. Because the time to remember you didn’t have batteries is not when you are in the dark.

Boy is that a bad feeling. Yeah, really sucks. And that is the time you need to sit back and decide the best way to not look stupid.

This is the part of knowing what to say to some other person who is in the dark with you. Yeah, they may be inclined to decide this is not cool.

So the best option is to pretend you can’t find the flashlight. That is what Otis does. Only you better be sure it is when the person visiting is not there from before.

I mean otherwise they might remember. You know that is what I hate with this stuff. See you need to sit down and give it some thought.

Now it might be nice if you were dealing with the kind of think you could plan on. Yeah, I wish there was a way to do that.

I think it would be beneficial of the people running stuff if they would give us more warning. I don’t see why they can’t.

But then you know that is not how things happen. Nope, I wish it was, but it isn’t. Instead, we end up being surprised.

That is never a good deal. Not to me at least. I think it sucks big time. Some people have a real sick idea of humor.

And that is not my idea of fun. But I reckon eventually there is way to solve that problem.

Just have to figure out how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home