Sunday, October 26, 2008

Courage

Now you sort of have to have this to be a super hero. It don’t work too good to deal with bad guys if you hide all the time.

The only thing that bugs me is how often those super heroes in the movies have super powers. So you know they can’t lose.

So is that really courage when you can’t lose? Oh I guess there are the times when the bad guys win for a short time.

But you know it will never last. Just sort of like to give them the illusion that they can possibly win.

All that will naturally not end good for the bad dudes. And I always figured that the bad guys don’t need courage.

I mean they are bad guys and supposed to lose. So I can’t imagine if they give up nobody will be surprised.

So in a way being a bad guys would be a little easier. If you didn’t mind get beating up a lot.

And never winning. Then I guess it would be okay. But you know they are still bad guys.

And bad is never good to me. Nope that isn’t how it works. And you can be sure it ain’t going to change.

Oh well no way I get to take that option anyway. I am the good guy side. And that is the way it is.

All I wish is that I had more chance to get the super powers. Yeah, I would like that. Really would be great.

I’ve tried to find the super powers store to go shopping, but haven’t found it so far. Guess it isn’t advertising.

But I would sure love to show up and show them my beanie. Yeah that would impress them I bet.

Well seems far to me. But I guess I have to see where I can find them. Maybe I need to find where the other super heroes hang out.

Perhaps even find out if they have a club. Yeah that would be cool. I like that part. Just hope they don’t charge.

That would be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home