Saturday, November 01, 2008

ANY OBJECTIONS?

What is the deal with this? I heard of it the other day when watching this movie. It was about lawyers and trials and such.

And this one lawyer kept saying I object a lot. I guess he didn’t like what was going on.
Seemed kind of strange.

I mean I would have figured the person on trial would have done most of objecting. Really they would have no reason to like it.

And that judge could have objected to all the time being used up for the trial. Plus the jury would have had a reason to object to the whole process.

Heck, they would all have been in a position to object. Yep, you would think that would have made sense.

But the only one who got to object was that darn lawyer. Like he was special or something.

Not sure how though. I mean he did wear a nice suit. And had a briefcase. Which is fine.

I’ve seen lots of people in suits with a briefcase. And they all seem like they feel they are extra important.

But how come it made a different in court? I mean shoot if that dude didn’t object all the time the darn trial wouldn’t take so long.

Well nobody seemed to be willing to change that stuff. And that sure seems kind of unfair in my view.

Heck, I wish they would give me a chance to fix that problem. Yep, I could be happy to help.

Well don’t reckon anybody wants my opinion. Not in court at least. I thought I could go down and help though.

Which would be cool. But not sure I would get much of difference. However, might be fun in and shut that darn lawyer up.

Well might go down there sometime and give it some thought. Could be fun. Yep, I won’t mind trying it at all.

But then I reckon it is a matter of whether I can find a suit. And a briefcase. They don’t give them out in boxes of cracker jacks.

Now that would really be amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home