Sunday, November 02, 2008

GUNFIGHT AT THE OKAY CORRAL?

I think somebody must have had something funny to drink on this one. How can you call something okay that ended in a gun fight?

Unless they were using water pistols and sponges. Then maybe it might work. But I hear this wasn’t like that.

Now from what I understand this involves a guy name Why A Burp and also somebody named, Doc Holler at the Hay.

They got into this ruckus with some dudes named, Clamp on. With a name like that you know the were shutting something.

Anyway it must have been some fight using those guns as boxing gloves. Hard to imagine how that would work out.

Oh well glad it wasn’t me. And then afterwards I heard they went to some place where they had lots of tombstones.

So you figure there was a mortician involved in it somehow. But that is okay too. Hope they didn’t you know have to pay for them.

I hear they are expensive. And who needs that cost? Now in any case I do have to wonder why somebody thought this was okay.

I mean I just can’t help wondering what some people think is cool. Well okay pretty much covers it.

Now personally I don’t know any corrals around where I live. You know not much need for them here.

Nothing we got needs to be corralled. Guess it is a good thing. When you are need of something being boxed up.

Still not sure that they need to start a fight there. Unless maybe they were bored and needed some attention.

Well this did happen a long time ago. Like more than ten years. So I reckon that Wyatt person is retired by now.

Maybe he will write his life story soon enough. Then he can share all about this corrall in a way that makes sense.

Never heard what kind of doctor that other dude was. Wonder if he still is doing the doctor stuff?

Guess I will have to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home