Thursday, November 13, 2008

PASSING GO

Well let me tell you somebody made a game with this being part of it. Monopoly I think it is called.

Hmmm, if you play it twice is it steroopoly? Guess I’ll have to ask the dudes who make such games.

Anyway, that kind of going is okay, but not the one I had in mind. Nope, for me it is about the idea of passing a point where you have to go as in the bathroom.

Now personally I think too many places think you only have to go during the day. Because you try finding a bathroom in the middle of the night.

Yeah, that can be a big problem if you are out on patrol like Otis and I are at times. And you know lucky me I listen to Otis and he says drinking lots of pop is no problem.

It sure sounds good when we are guzzling some great tasting pop. But then an hour later it sucks.

I mean big time. Yeah, you can forget it ever being fun having to do the pee-pee dance as a super hero.

You know that is one thing they never mention. You never see any regular super heroes do that.

When was the last time you saw Superman or Batman stop beating the snot out of some bad guy to take a leak? Got to wonder about that.

Come to think of it, you don’t even see them ever eaten. What do these guys do to not eat?

Guess that is something they aren’t going talk about. I can kind of understand. I mean can you imagine old Superman flying through a drive through?

Never see him with any ketchup on his suit. No mustard on his cape either. Yeah, just once would like to see him sucking on some French fry.

I think it would make him more human to me. That would be cool to see him soaring around holding some burger.

Now I could think as long as it didn’t have any lettuce or guacamole, it would be cool. You know how is about green junk. Might think it was kryptonite.

Sure wouldn’t do him much good to freak over it. Nope that would never do. But other than that he’d be cool.

Pass the mayonnaise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home