Thursday, November 06, 2008

LUNCH

Oh my this is so important. I mean I’m back to this deal about time. Nobody tells my tummy when lunch is.

It might like it at 9am. And what is wrong with that? I don’t see why my stomach can’t be happy.

Yeah, it don’t wear any watch. Just gets hungry. And it can’t see if it is lunch time. Just decides it wants lunch.

And just what is up with those dang places that only serve lunch at certain times. They tummy readers or something?

Yeah, I want to see the computer that knows when my tummy wants lunch. They sure do have them to do anything else.

But then you never know when they might be plotting stuff. That sure can be a problem. Well it can be for me.

I mean them computers are so sneaky. They just can do what they want and nobody claims it was their fault.

Anyway like I said I’m on this campaign to make you know lunch an option in terms of freedom. Yeah I want it when I want it.

Now one thing I heard is about these fast food places that say it is okay. But then you go over there and forget it.

I was in this mood the other morning on my trash route to you know have burger. So I talked Otis into stopping by this burger joint.

And do you think I could get one crummy burger? Nope. Dang it all that sucked. I mean it was only five in the morning.

And they had the nerve not to be there. Can you believe it? I sure didn’t. Boy did that suck.

I mean they said I could have it when I wanted it. But they sure weren’t there for me to do that.

So that didn’t help me much. I went back later to say, hey what gives? But it sure didn’t mean given me a burger at five am.

Guess I will have to try elsewhere. Which is getting harder to do these days with all the places I’ve tried and aren’t open that early.
But I’ll keep trying providing they don’t lock the doors on me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home