Sunday, November 09, 2008

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Is this one of those ladies first deals? You never hear them say gentlemen and ladies. So makes you wonder.

Now I do guess it matters too much I suppose. I mean it is no big deal I reckon if some lady gets to be first in line.

Although I’m not really clear why this is a good deal for guys. I mean where is the fun part in any of it?

There ought to be a good part. I just haven’t seen it yet. I am working on it. I suppose if you are talking about stuff like getting a flu shot then ladies can go first, no problem.

However, not sure I like the idea at a candy store. Unless the lady did something special Then maybe.

Still this seems to be a rule in lots of places. Another of those deals where somebody made a law and didn’t tell anyone.

Or if they did they didn’t let us vote on it. I did hear about them making laws about women’s rights.

So how come the right side is important? Is that just for ladies who are right handed? I got to wonder.

And how come if dudes are right handed it don’t count? They don’t get any breaks in that department.

I reckon that somebody thinks this makes sense. And maybe it is just a matter of ladies having problems waiting.

I mean they do have to watch kids and wear them high heals. Those look like they would be uncomfortable.

But I don’t know, I got things to do also. Guess I don’t mind waiting to some degree. Just would like to have this thing more clear.

I suppose I could luck out and have it explained by some lady. Yeah, maybe she is a member of some club.

Which is okay. Perhaps it is the kind where ladies just do ladies stuff. I ain’t interested in stuff like dolls.

Guess until I can find out more info then I’ll just live with this ladies first rule. Hope it will be one that doesn’t work all the time at candy stores.

Well hope not at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home