Friday, November 07, 2008

GRAVITY HUH?

How come this sucks all the time? I just want to know who is the crazy who thought gravity was a good thing?

Now I can sort of understand the need for some gravity. Once and a while, but all the time?

Just seems to me that you know you could find a different way to have some fun. Yeah, why not?

Or at least make this so you could turn it off when you wanted. Now that would make sense to me.

I don’t know, I just think that would be so great. Be able to just fly off to somewhere when the mood strikes.

Heck, it worked for Peter Pan. And I guess for Tinker Bell. Even for Superman. Yeah that is good.

So I reckon that would be fair for the rest of us to deal with. But then you never know, somebody might complain.

Yep, I could live with that. I mean really if I could just soar wherever it would be cool. Well providing I could come down when I wanted.

That would be the tricky part. I mean you know you get all jazzed soaring off somewhere and then you find out later it is broke.

So you get stuck up in the sky. Now I sure wouldn’t find that cool. Not to me. Maybe somebody else would love it though.

I think I will pass. I will just stick with letting the airlines worry about it. I’m sure it works for them.

But you never know for sure. And then too, if I did the flying I might miss out on the meals.

Guess I could pack a picnic lunch. Nope, I will not consider that as a good option. I will prefer to just make it all safe.

And you know that means not acting crazy. Well not to me. Because you know that is not where it will end.

Yep, I might think about flying, but not going to like soar of on some building to try it out. Did that once, big mistake.

So lesson learned, hopefully.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "What is the toll you have to pay for Toll House Cookies?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home