Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FINDING IT

How tough is this to do? You lose something then you go out and find it. Can this truly that difficult to occur?

In any case I reckon that some will always try to make a big deal out of this situation. Nope that is not the way it should work.

I mean no big deal, but honestly I think that is just a big lie some made up who get lots a lot. Which is some weird problem.

Now I think that the way to make this not take place is to be sure I just take time to explain to these folks the reality. Yeah that is important.

In any case I think it would be best if they just asked somebody some time. Yep, I can think it would help.

But I don’t reckon that I will ever find this as a reason to get excited. And that is the way it will always be.

So I think the important part is to be sure that none takes the time to actually you know spend their moments know they don’t lose things in the first place. Yeah, that would be a good thing.

Now the big deal I think will be perhaps to issue some maps. That way the people can relax a little.

Which is a good think I imagine. I can figure we can find all kinds of maps if we look hard enough.

Yeah, why not? I bet that will work. Yeah, just give these people a break on that part. You never know when it will come in handy.

Now as far as I’m concerned this will not be a deal that will be hard to do. Just need to keep it focused.

I hear that word a lot. Yeah, that really is one that I know will work on. Providing I am not dealing with some knucklehead.

There are too many of them out there. Yep, just way to many to honestly be treated in a way that is good.

Now I imagine that there is a way to let this get handled in other ways. Just not sure how. Maybe a book.

But then you can never say for sure. Some people don’t seem to read that much either, so that wouldn’t help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home