Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WORTHWHILE

Now the worth part on this is easy to understand. Yeah, it means good. Nothing hard to understand with that.

It is the while part I hate. Yeah, how come this can’t be as easy. You want something then you ought to get it when you wanted.

Now how hard is that to figure out? Pretty darn hard for some I reckon. And that really sucks.

I think we need a word like worth-anow! As in right this very second. I sure would love to do that.

Then you wouldn’t have to make a big deal about waiting or this while stuff. At least they could like make it worth-a five o’clock.

Yeah some time would be better than no time. And that would be a far way to handle it. At least to me.

But then you never know. You can just keep plotting away with the worthwhile and maybe wear them down.

Yeah, I could see that as a good deal. I would like it a lot. But not sure if you need the license for it.

Seems like whenever there is a worth thing you need to have some kind of permit. Well unless you are talking about air.

Then no big deal. Well seems that way to me. I don’t know, it would be cool if they didn’t do it.

But there are just some people who figure if you want it you need a bill. Personally, I don’t myself.

Now I think I will find a way to make all worth junk as now. Just say give it a while expiration date.

Yep, that would be cool. Works for food. You know that date comes and watch out. Things can get yucky.

Maybe even take the time to invest in some worth watches. Gosh that could be so fun. Well to me.

I would like them. And maybe could pass them around too. Couldn’t be upset over that option.

Gosh, what fun this would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home