Saturday, November 22, 2008

NO SO GOOD

Ever have those times when you know you think you got a bargain and it sucks? You are so sure things are great and they fool you.

Well I know it happens to others. And you know as a grimefighter this really bugs me big time.

Because it almost always happens when I gets some new gadget from the Lab. They come up with some cool stuff.

Well it ain’t all cool. And you know that is the ones that I don’t enjoy. Man some of them really do bug me.

Like the other day when they brought me this special weapon. It was suppose to be able to remove stains.

Which is a good thing. If it works. But then sometimes it doesn’t. Nope, now quite as you hope.

See they didn’t bother to tell me that you know this deal wasn’t meant to be used on stuff when people were wearing it. Not a good thing to not mention.

So there I was you know just trying to make things better for this person and it didn’t work. Well I thought it was going to work.

Only darn it all they just didn’t seem to appreciate having their clothes sort of melt. Yep, not a thing they appreciated.

But it was just an experiment. I did try to explain it to them. However, when all their clothes were sort of ruined they didn’t say thank you.

In any case I was still hoping to get it to work. But never did get the bugs out. Oh some did seem then after beating shot by the ray.

I hear they are doing much better now. Not fainting any longer. Which I do appreciate. Since they don’t have to sue us now.

Still life does have it wrinkles. More so thanks to my weapon. Glad it is sort of doing almost a good job now.

Got it back last week with some repairs. Hardly melts anything now. And does work on stains.

But then you know I am still hopeful it will get better later. Not sure when though. Maybe when it stops like overheating.

Kind of blows up things once and a while. Not sure it is on purpose though. Still checking on that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home