Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NOT WORKING

I think some people do this on purpose. Yeah the ones that operate vending machines and copiers seem to do it all the time.

They just know when it is time to get you all upset because you have a candy or copy emergency. They do happen.

And let me tell you that is not a fun thing. It is like extra, piss me off big time deal. Not a fun thing in any way.

But then I am trying to improve that situation. Any time I see what of those vending machine dudes I let him know to be more cool on the not working stuff.

Now they ain’t been so helpful over making sure they don’t keep on doing it. And that is the part that really sucks.

In that case I just try to not mess with those machines as much. Only wish they were not like always were you want them the most.

Kind of like the copier deal. We got one over at STINK. And it always seems to not be working when I need a copy.

Shoot I got out of my way to try and be nice to it. Always you know offering it a drink of my pop.

Even let it sample my jelly beans once. Now is that fair or what? I think it was good of me to offer.

So you would think that the least it could do is behave. Yeah, what is up with that? Nothing I can think of.

And I think those darn office workers are doing some sneaky stuff too. They sure do seem to make sure it is not working a lot.

Why shoot there was that day not too long ago that I went to use it and they said it didn’t work. Then when I was away they used it.

So I ran back up and gave it another try. Only it didn’t do any good. Nope they sure did act like I was imagining stuff.

Well I did take care of that part though. Yep, I made sure that I just waited till they used it and ran right up at the moment.

Oh they tried to pretend it was a mistake. But heck they didn’t fool me. And imagine them telling me how it wouldn’t copy that hunk of rock after that?

Yep, any excuse will do I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home