Wednesday, November 26, 2008

REAL SMART

This is a cool thing. Oh yeah, having brains is good deal. Just as long as you are not stupid about it.

And I sure have not some really smart dumb people at times. Which is really stupid from my point of view.

See we got these big brain dudes over at STINK. They do all this you know inventing stuff.

And that is a good thing in some ways. When what the come up with works. And if it works as they decide.

Then it is a pain in the butt. No fun having super weapons that are suppose to make you able to wipe out griminals that don’t actually work.

It just ain’t a good thing. And let me tell you that sure doesn’t help me either. Because those dang guys never seem to think of important stuff.

Oh they give their inventions and cool names and all, even some nice buttons, but it always ends up not working right. And that is never the joy I like.

Once and a while they you know luck out and it does function. Only problem is that they will forget to tell us something.

Leave out some important detail that ain’t good to forget. Like when it blows up junk. Yeah, if it was suppose to great.

But it was not fun when it blew up the wrong stuff. Yeah, nobody over in that taxi was thrilled when our one weapon missed that griminal and ruined that car.

OOPS, didn’t quite cut it with them people. They didn’t smile and say we understand. They were other than happy.

I think that it is something where they sure expected other than OOPS. And they didn’t exactly see us fighting for clean with trashed taxi.

So it was not quite a testimony to our job. Not to them. But the good news is that I don’t figure we have to worry about this next time.

Yeah, that taxi driver took that weapon and paid the lab boys a visit. I don’t think hello was on his list of things he did.

I didn’t hear what all happen, but I did hear it wasn’t exactly their idea of a good time. Nope that wasn’t how it happen.

I understand they have a new hole in the wall for a window. Shaped like the one lab guy’s head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home