Thursday, November 27, 2008

TOUCHY

I was over at this museum and they had this section or touching junk. Yeah, that was cool since most of the time they don’t let you do that.

They got all these don’t touch signs up. Like that is a good thing. I mean it is as if you know they expect if you touch something it will break.

Now the way I see it if they let you touch more junk it would be better. You would not be so curious and then just have to sneak a touch.

Yeah, it sure would have been easier on me if I could have done that and not had to guess if them stuffed animals were just sleeping. But did find out just the same.

Only they made such a fuss about it. Man I thought it was so crazy. You would have thought I had stolen something.

Was it my fault that the stuff polar bear looked like he as sleeping? I just had to be sure he wasn’t faking it.

Because you know what they say, if a bear farts in the forest and nobody is there does it sill smell? I didn’t want that darn bear pulling any stinky stuff.

So it really did make me kind of curious. I sure didn’t want to find out when my back was turned.

Yeah, that is not time he was faking it. I sure didn’t want to have that happen. Well in any case I just was happy to figure it out.

But they make it such a big deal. Man I sure wasn’t thrilled with that way of dealing with checking out a bear.

I suppose I should feel lucky. Nobody caught me touching that stagecoach exhibit. Good thing too.

I mean I did learn that one handle was a brake. Only after I moved it and then left it alone.

It rolled all by itself. Honest it did. Just one less thing that I had to explain. As for that other exhibit, well had to learn somehow.

Heck we can all use you know a chance to find out if an electric light really works right. At least I think we do.

And nobody told me that Thomas Edison wasn’t real. So was just a mistake. But guess putting that wax finger of his in a socket did teach me something.

I just need to wait till the let me back into the museum to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home