Monday, December 01, 2008

OFF LIMITS

Okay what greedy turd came up with this one? Had to be a jerk since no sane person would have thought of it.

Now for one thing you have to admit that it ain’t far. They put those darn sides up and then all it does is make you curious about what they are hiding.

And that sucks to me. I mean you know, why bother to like make it seem like they got something good inside?

And then it is like you know, you can’t touch it. So all they do is make it worse for us people.

So I wish they would take the time to explain what is off limits. Like if it is a bad thing then just let me know.

I won’t complain if I know they got crap on the inside. Then it would be like, cool, no reason to mess with that.

Maybe they could even like lie about it. That would be easier than just wondering all the time.

Yep, you just never know when they are hiding good junk. And I sure don’t think this off limit thing helps.

In any case I think I will just keep trying to pretend I don’t see them signs. That way they won’t bug me as much.

Oh well you just know how there are too many stupid people in the world. And the worse are the stupid jerks.

They seem to really have too much power. And also signs. Yeah wish those didn’t exists and wish I could end them.

But that don’t seem to be happening as far as I can tell. Nope just seems to be getting worse.

In any event I will just accept that sometimes you have to say no. I heard that mentioned once.

Not sure it had to so with signs though. Sounded kind of weird in general to say. I mean since you can’t say no to everything.

Like if somebody wanted to give me some free jelly beans, I’m not saying no. And I imagine that is true of other stuff too.

But we just do what we can. Otis says that a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home