Thursday, December 04, 2008

CLOUD NINE

Okay where is this located. I know most likely between cloud eight and ten. Yeah, bet it is a cool place.

I did some checking up in the sky, but haven’t seen any clouds with numbers. Might help I they could fix that.

Nope, still looking when I get a chance. Just don’t happen all that often. And that is okay.

But I still want to you know see if somebody has a map. Must be out there somewhere. Just not sure where.


Oh well I will be happy to take the time to keep checking. I mean it is really hard to you know quite find all you want out about them.

Still it is worth it to me. I mean really is a good deal. Just have to love that part. Imagine finding the good stuff.

Reckon it has you know nine of something good. Might be great if it was nine bazillion jelly beans.

No sure though that is what they got. But I can hope. Yep, you really got to think it is a good thing.


Well I know that would be something I could enjoy. Providing they ain’t full of bird droppings.

In any event here, I am going to do what I can to make this work the right way. Yep, to take the time to study it up big time.

Now that means I guess I need to find some kind of answers. Which probably means a trip to the library.

I can live with that as long as they don’t ask me any more stupid questions. Like about a library card.

I mean it don’t look like a library and don’t let you do any cool junk with it. Not like they give you something in return for having one.

Nope, not that I have noticed. I think it is one of those deals that just don’t work right. I mean they claim to know all this junk, but never the good stuff.

I think I will just see if they will give me a break on this cloud business. I kind of hope it goes better than asking them about the North Pole.

Yep, got to love it when they stop messing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home