Wednesday, December 03, 2008

LOADING ZONES

Okay this is down right stupid. I see these places for loading junk, but they never mention unloading.

So what do these poor dudes do that have stuff to take off a truck? They out of luck or what?

Sure seems like a pretty crappy system. I mean I’m no expert on this loading deal, but I know you got to unload sometime.

And that is only fair to the drivers I think. Hard to understand you know who would take some lame job where you could only load junk.

Unless they like have one of those transport jobbies. You know the type that makes stuff move from one place to another.

Yeah, I bet they got some deal like that. Only way I would work for a place where you pick up junk and never dropped it off.

Now the only thing I don’t get is how come they can only zap junk to unload? Seem like they ought to be able to load it too.

Perhaps this is a deal that only works one way. Some stuff is like that. Maybe the inventor blew a fuse thinking it up.

Heck it can happen. Even smart dudes can get brain fried. Kind of sad, but guess that kind of stuff just happens anyway.

Now that is the part that I have to give some extra thought. I mean what if they end invented other half stuff?

Kind of gets me to worrying you know that we might lot so things that only partially work. And nobody is going to fess up about it.

Yeah, I bet some dude in the government is behind it all. Maybe mess up and spilled coffee on the plans.

Then could only figure out how to build part of them. So you get stuck with junk that just don’t do what it is supposed to.

Now I think it would be nice if they changed them signs. Yeah, to something like hey, we screw up.

I could handle that. Make more sense than the way it is now. Which is fine by me if they will fix it.

Probably have to fill out a form for it. And I bet they don’t even have any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home